You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Verticle or detached slider support on tool settings!

This is a tweak to the way things currently work... If using a one handed operation and trying to adjust values in the tool settings bar, due to the position and screen limit it is impossible to use the quick adjust (By which i mean grab the title of a value and drag sideways) to reduce or increase settings close to the edge of the screen... But if the adjust value also responded to a vertical drag then you could drag right to increase values and drag down to decrease values, removing the UI limits.

Alternatively the cursor could disappear on the drag function and only react to the settings value, therefore not be limited by drag at all!!! (My personal Preference)

I've attached a GIF demonstrating the problem. Notice when dragging right I'm able to raise brush size, but dragging left stops at the edge of the UI.

Cheers for the consideration :)

Oh... And give us the Shift+Drag Straight lines with brushes pppllleeeaaasseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

AffinitySliderTweak.gif

Edited by viceverser
Cheeky P.P.S