You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Create forms in APub

1 hour ago, UweJ said:

hello,

i can´t find an answer.

Is it possible to create a form in APub as pdf file?

Or a form as APub file?

thx for answer

Hi @UweJ,

if you are asking for something that is a form that can be exported as a PDF and then printed out and filled in with a pen on a sheet of paper then you certainly can do this.

But I assume you are asking to create a PDF form to fill in on the computer? This is not possible at the moment.

What you could do is to create all the none form specific elements in APub, export it as PDF and then open it in an application that has the ability to create PDF form elements and add them there. But this perhaps not the workflow you are looking for :)

Cheers,
d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

ja, ich möchte gern ein Formular mit Formularelementen erstellen, was dann ausgedruckt oder auch am Computer ausfüllbar ist.

Mit PagePlus X9 ist das ja problemlos möglich.

Sollte dann doch auch in APub klappen - oder?

40 minutes ago, UweJ said:

Sollte dann doch auch in APub klappen - oder?

Translation to English: 'Then it should work with APub?'

Hi @UweJ,

APub is a completely new start with publishing software. There is no relation to 'PagePlus X9' in regard to its code or concept. What has been achived with PagePlus won't be implemented with APub 1 to 1.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

I know that.
But my question is, will it be possible to create forms like in PagePlus?

das ist mir bekannt.
Meine Frage ist jedoch, ob es dann mal möglich sein wird Formulare so wie in PagePlus zu erstellen?

13 hours ago, UweJ said:

I know that.
But my question is, will it be possible to create forms like in PagePlus?

das ist mir bekannt.
Meine Frage ist jedoch, ob es dann mal möglich sein wird Formulare so wie in PagePlus zu erstellen?

I have not heard/read anything about the integration of form elements. Currently there is no official roadmap because we are in an early stage of the software. This will certainly change after the initial release.

d.

• 3 years later...