You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Content renders pixelated on multi DPI displays

I have two displays...my main one is 1440p and the secondary is 1080p.

When launching Publisher, images and text will render pixelated/lower resolution on the main 1440p monitor. This can be rectified by bringing publisher into the second 1080p monitor, where images and text render properly, and then bringing it back to the main monitor. Images and text will then render correctly at 1440p.
The problem arises again when I use Ctrl+Shift+W to toggle preview mode on or off. Images and text pixelate again, and I need to repeat the above to fix it.

I assume this will have something to do with the new adjustments in the latest update concerning multiple-dpi monitors.

I am using Version 1.7.0.157. This Issue did not occur with Version 1.7.0.145 and earlier.

Two images are attached to show the difference in rendering. Take note that the interface stays sharp throughout.

Rendering_Correctly.JPG

Rendering_Incorrectly.JPG

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.