alexplus_de

dot leader line shifts aligned text

The dot leader line setting shifts properly aligned (tabbed) text out of the text box. Also the text cursor position and the visual cursor differs, if you click inside the text box.

I think Adobe does fix this by adjusting the distance between each dot.

image.png.c41426a397558f86eae68ead4336fb0b.pngimage.png.f3693f724f7afb91701eea2755a51f81.png

Alexander Walther, Informationsdesigner B.A.

Hi alexplus_de :)

Thanks for your report, I've tried to replicate this using the settings provided and I'm not seeing the same results.

61fbc7e1b0df86d87d195c4c99e85fe0.gif

If possible, could you provide us with a copy of the Affinity file for us to investigate?

Thanks for your file, I can replicate the issue with it, it appears to be due to horizontal spacing set to 103% combined with the tab stop. This bug has been raised against our Publisher 1.7 beta and has been fixed there. I've tested your file in our internal 1.7 Designer build and I'm happy to confirm the bug has been fixed here also, this will hopefully be publicly available shortly :)