You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Batch import of multiple svg files as assets?

I've done a few searches and am not finding much information regarding this - can someone say if it's currently possible to somehow import multiple SVG files as assets, rather than having to manually open each file and add them as assets? I'm trying to figure out a workflow from Illustrator on the mac to Designer on Ipad.

Thanks,

Mark

• Staff

Hi marcoluna :)

Unfortunately this isn't possible currently, my apologies. You'll have to import each file then add the contents as assets manually. I'll move this thread to the iPad suggestions for our devs to consider in a future update!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

This would be the same process on the Desktop unfortunately. No problem at all :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!