grinningcat83

Freezes, whiteout and display bugs

Hi guys,

first, I know there are many topics already being handled and talked about, but english is not my mother tongue, therefore I don't understand some of what is talked about. Second, I searched for my problem on Google&Co but found nothing.

So here goes:
I installed Affinity Photo and Designer on my PC (Windows 10) at work. At home, everything runs fine, no stumbling, no freezes, no display bugs, such as white windows or studio panels. But here, at work, I have those problems since I installed the software. White Studio Panel windows, sometimes it looks like the panels won't change the specifics when I click on another part of my vector illustration, sometimes the whole program freezes.

That, pardon my ordinary speech, sucks. I have work to do, an no time to bury myself in bugfixing, while I working as a graphic designer.

I have no screenshots, but perhaps there's another unlucky person, trying to fix that problem, or has it fixed already, and could tell me how to do so. ;)

Thanks in advance.

Hi Grinningcat83,

Welcome to the forums :)

Please could you tell me the specifications of your work computer? Could you also go to Edit > Preferences > Performance and send me a screenshots of the options you have listed in the Display dropdown?

Thanks

Hi grinningcat83,

Just to clarify as its been a few months! Is this issue still occurring quite frequently? If it is please could you try changing the renderer dropdown to WARP to see if that solves your issue?

Thanks

C

Hi Callum,

yes, that problem is still occuring, even with the newset updates for Affinity Designer and Photo. I'll try with the WARP renderer. But as I just tried, the problem still exists...