You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi everyone,

i am thinking about swiching from Adobe to Affinity, but have two questions i´d like to be answerd first (so far):

-I have a Windows PC and a Windows Laptop, if i buy the programms can i donloade them on to each of them? or do i have to buy them for each of the two systems? (found only a apple version of that question, and i´m unsure about windos)

- I want to make sure if i got it right: Each of the Programms is 55€ or all of them (still cheaper than adobe)

sorry for misspellings or wrong wording (German here)

allready thak you,

Ben Han

• Staff

Hi Ben Han,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Since both are running Windows, you can install the program on both computers assuming you are the only one using it for commercial purposes and you own/control both machines.
Yes, each program costs around 50€. So if you buy both Affinity Photo and Designer you will have to spend around 100€.

4 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Ben Han,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
You can install the program on both computers assuming you are the only one using it for commercial purposes and you own/control both machines.
Yes, each program costs around 50€. So if you buy both Affinity Photo and Designer you will have to spend around 100€.

and with Publisher around the corner, 150€ ^^

thanks for the quick answer

11 minutes ago, Ben Han said:

and with Publisher around the corner, 150 ^^

Except that APub will still be in beta for quite a while yet. If you wait for it to be released to retail before you buy either of the other two apps, who knows what Apple will have done to their pricing matrix by then??

When I purchased AD and APh, the regular Mac App Store price was US$49.99, £39.99 or 49,99 €. It’s still $49.99 in the US, of course, but the UK price has jumped to £48.99 and the Eurozone price has climbed to 54,99 €.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

11 minutes ago, MEB said:

Ben was speaking generally. Obviously the prices are subject to changes for various reasons but assuming the current context, the expense (investment) would be around 150€.

I understood that, Miguel, but I thought it worth pointing out that although the total would be around 165 € at today’s MAS prices, it could be very different in a few months’ time. If it were me, I would buy the two available apps now and the new one when it’s ready.

On second thoughts, there will probably be a version 1.7 launch offer which would bring the price down significantly for those who are willing to wait.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)