You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I try to import the assets that I've exported on a different computer but it doesn't recognize it as an Affinity Assets. It asks me to open with another application. My question is, Is it something on my end on the export process? or Is this just a bug in the program? I've tried multiple times and can't seem to get it to work. I've even quit the program and shut down the computer and it still did not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lastly, I just want to make it a point at how much I love this program. The fact alone that i don't have to pay $100's of dollars a year to use it is a huge factor. Not to mention the sleek design and super easy to understand and use tools. Thank you so much! 

• Staff

Hi Godislove1,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Not sure how you are importing them but from the Assets panel (menu View ▸ Studio ▸ Assets) click the small menu icon on the top right of the panel and select Import Assets... then select the .afassets file you want to import from the dialog that will open.