You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multi stroke mask/ transparency

I did raise this topic a long while ago now but I thought I would bring it to the for again. In photoshop you can apply multi strokes to transparency mask until you’re happy but in AP you don’t have that ability. Would be nice to know if this is likely to be implemented in version 1.7 

It may not sound like a big issue but it’s quite important in professional compositing. The only way at the moment to apply a mask from multiple angles it seems is to copy layer, copy layer etc and apply a new mask from the direction you want. Not good and not satisfactory for compositing work.

I’m hoping the dev team actually recognise the importance of this issue in compositing work as at present it places a constraint on how AP can be applied in the professional workplace.