You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Halloween Pumpkin Asset in Vector Design

Jhonatan S

Hi guys, I'm Game Artist, then I did this piece especially for the Helloween, 
I really hope to help some of you with my techniques showed there.
Take a look at this video as an example of my contents, for while my videos aren't very didactic, but I Hope to build a master class for designers and artist so keep watching :)
 please if you liked, subscribed to support more of this :D,  thanks so much and have fun!

Learn more: 🔴Youtube: Vectorize with Jhon
Follow me:      📷 Instagram     |    :227_bird: Twitter   |  📘  Facebook
Free Affinity Assets: https://gumroad.com/jhonsilva

Really impressive and showcases your abilities.  As a tutorial it is very challenging to follow.  I really hope that you would turn on the "Show Touches" feature in the Affinity app and add screen captions explaining what you are doing.

Taking advantage of the features of Techsmith's Camtasia would help others learn from your videos.  If you want to save money or don't have a desktop to run Camtasia consider using LumaFusion on iPad ($20) to add captions to your videos.  

Very entertaining, watched the whole vid which is rare for me so big thumbs up.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

• 2 weeks later...

As one who likes to fool around with drawing such as this , I commend you on this very helpful tutorial.  I do not have a tablet but instead work from my PC with AD.  I found some very helpful tips that maybe will help my sometimes feeble efforts look better....hopefully. Thanks!

Very good. I don't us fx too much, and you use them very well and fluidly. I liked the way you made the top stalk seem to twist.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet