The Previous Report
Crashed on me 3 times in about the last 1/2 hour. Not doing anything special. In one case just touching up a photo. One time it happened when I was airbrushing some colour (using paint tool). The others were in different situations (but I don't remember exactly what I was doing. It shows the box for an un-handled exception and once I close that, it goes into a busy state and doesn't respond. I have been using Affinity Photo for a while (on previous releases) and didn't have any problems (nothing else changed at my end).

Tonight's Problem
It crashed a couple of times. It was similar to the previous issues in that it involved rapid mouse movement and clicks (doing selective erase of a layer to reveal parts of an underlying layer). This time, the memory usage in the machine wasn't especially high (about 65%).
It sent you a crash report. The reference is:
9b3df74-de6c-4bd2-9cd2-80d35f170168

Hi Chris_s,

I am sorry to hear the app isn't performing well for you.

Please could you make the app crash again then do the following.

Press the Windows key + the R key to bring up the Run dialogue then type %appdata% and hit enter this should bring up a file explorer window please navigate to roaming > Affinity > Photo>1.0>Crash reports and send me the files found inside this folder.

Thanks

C

I had today the same problem that AP was freesing 100% when I was working in a mask session. Had to close it with taskmanager.
Nothing special things, also no errors.
newest version under windows 10 working with wacom Intuos tablet on desktop.

Hi Chris_S,

Sorry for the delayed response I have passed this on to our developers to look into. I will reply to this thread once I have had an update from them. 

Thank you for your patience.

C