Hello!

I wanted to ask you if there is a magical tool, which can remove rainbow colour, stripe noise, if you take a picture of a projection.

Perhaps I need to try to reduce that while taking picture but if there is a way to get rid of these afterwhile (raw or jpg), I´m more than super happy.

Thank you in advance!
Best

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-29 um 22.54.04.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-29 um 22.53.54.png

I think the Rainbow is the scanning line of the projector. And it can't (easily) be fixed with software. You need a shutter speed long enough to let the scanning take more than one pass. Not 100% sure. 

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo 1.7.1 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.1 | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.2.146 | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.2.422

Thank you, Old Bruce!

yes, I know, if shutter is slow then the line is less (first picture above).

In this case, I needed to take a picture of a monitor and a projection in one, so if it´s too slow, then the monitor is way too bright. I will put a screenshot of what was in the monitor later in the picture but wanted to ask if there is any possibility to get rid of these lines afterwards.

Best

There is no magic tool to do this in Affinity - you can play with an HSL layer on the Blues and Magentas as shown below.

Then maybe use the Clone Brush Tool to remove the remaining horizontal stripe edges but it's still a lot of work for what the final result will look like.

dog2.jpg

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.