You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When importing a pdf the fonts are wonky...

I have to import two pdf files every week for a bulletin. - I should mention that I also posted this in Windows bugs as I use both OS and it happens in both. When I do the file in Publisher has been changed - I am guessing because the pdf has a different font than my system. I am able to do this in QuarkXPress, Corel Dray and Page Plus with out the distortion so I am not sure what I need to do in Publisher or if it will be something fixed in upcoming versions but wanted to report it. I have to convert the pdf to an image as a workaround but it does not print as nicely as the pdf. Thanks

• Staff

duplicate of your other thread. Please do not double post even if an issue affects both operating systems, just state it on your post.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon