You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Asset palette won't scroll down

Minor thing, but I have a palette of assets I imported. When I create a new document, I can only see the assets that fit on the screen; I can't scroll down.

To work around it, I go to the main assets on the drop-down, then back to my imported ones and they're all there.

By the way, I'm loving Publisher!

• Staff

Hey tresjax,

I can't seem to reproduce this if I export my assets and re-import them. I'm not sure what I'm missing. I've sent you a PM with a Dropbox link so you can upload the assets for me to look at (if you want to) in case this is a specific issue to the pack. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Thanks for the images.

I was able to scroll without any issues too. I'm really not sure what is going on but perhaps the app is struggling to load a preview of all the assets and switching between categories is forcing the app to load them a 2nd time...

Perhaps a QuickTime screen recording might help shed some light on it! I'll see if duplicating the packs so I have a couple of thousand assets lets me reproduce it. 

10 hours ago, Chris B said:

Well that suits me!

Nice when stuff works for you.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.