You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

color picker gamut warning / working with proofs

Hi, 

I'm soft proofing an image which consist of a two color gradient, the soft proof tool is greying out a large potion of my image because the color cannot be printed with the ICC proof I have selected.

To simply select a printable color in Photoshop I could select the GAMUT WARNING option and the color picker would only only the printable portion of colors. 

How do I do this in Affinity Photo? is there a similar option?

Attached is a screenshot of how I would like the color picker panel to look, letting me only select printable color for this particular ICC proof...

Thank you

Capture d’écran 2018-10-29 à 14.33.40.png

Thank you Gabe, 

I've been using the Gamut Check in the Softproof panel, although picking colors becomes really trial and error without a visual feedback in the color picker panel.

Is there any other way to have a list of valid colors for a particular icc profile?

Thanks,

Dario