Henry Stahle

Json export to Spine broken

Hej!

I have used Affinity Photo or Designer to export picture slices and data to open in Spine. Now it seems to be a bit broken since the slices becomes a bit randomly placed inside Spine. When I do the same thing in Photoshop (using the Spine script downloaded from Spine site) everything is correct. One reason for me to use Affinity instead Photoshop was the export persona for picture slices for my interactive apps. Now when it is something going wrong in Affinity I had to return to PS. So, please have a look at this export function. 

This is the Affinity export in Spine

snip_20181029083907.thumb.png.d1fca82b49df113173640382c4e44458.png

This is the Photoshop export in Spine

snip_20181029083945.thumb.png.bbc01c3f2703886e5089f8e6351a3377.png

Henry Stahle,

Welcome to the forums :)

I have been unable to recreate this issue here at my end if possible could you provide your Affinity file?

Thanks

Callum

Hi Callum,

I just made a test again and I get the same result as you can see from this screen snip. I attached a half size psd file and a text file from the json code, top one from Photoshop, the bottom one from Affinity. It will be interesting to hear if you get a correct result from my file. By the way, I got the latest version of Spine, Photoshop and Affinity Photo and Designer.

Floating rock Small.psd

snip_20181030091646.jpg

json.odt

Hi Henry Stahle,

This is happening because the documents DPI is set to 144 if you set it to a value lower than this it should resolve your issue.

Thanks

C