You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bentleg

Affinity You Rock!!!

This is my vector illustration of a painting I did almost 20 years ago, (I can’t take credit for the original work as that was copied from a magazine). I also did a photoshop version some years ago for a competition on worth1000 (anyone remember that?) 

I've tried to do something different and use more of designers tool’s than I did with the car in my 1st go. 

Hope you like it.

cheers

Symbols of the Great Power Nurdle.jpg

Power Nurdle Line work.jpg

• 1 month later...

Praise Pappa Nurgle! I really like it :)

The entire reason I picked up Affinity Photo & Designer was to get back into digital art/manipulation. Been years since I used Photoshop, so I've got a lot to re/learn

Once I've got a bit of experience I'm wanting to try my hand at some character art and landscapes, Warhammer themed and other Fantasy/Sci-Fi, mostly for decor on my hobby blog and for my RPG group. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 5:07 PM, J.Marshall said:

Praise Pappa Nurgle! I really like it :)

The entire reason I picked up Affinity Photo & Designer was to get back into digital art/manipulation. Been years since I used Photoshop, so I've got a lot to re/learn

Once I've got a bit of experience I'm wanting to try my hand at some character art and landscapes, Warhammer themed and other Fantasy/Sci-Fi, mostly for decor on my hobby blog and for my RPG group. 

Thanks for the feedback, appriciated :D

warhammer is such an amazing setting for inspiring art, im now re-living it after a 20 year absence as one of my kids is getting in to it. i took him to warhammer world over christmas im not sure who was the biggest kid xD

This was my original photoshop version.

power-nurdle.jpg