You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

They look like settings.

Of course you have to say more, what is it you want to know?

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

you have to enable them for later changes, click on the unexposed eye icon on the most left side.

383475995_editablemacros.jpg.e771df103d4e5ba5f54bede433f6038a.jpg

it should look like the above image.   The Tickbox for Circular would just be the default setting the user would see first when using the macro.

Sketchbook (with Affinity Suite usage) | timurariman.com | gumroad.com/myclay
Windows 11 Pro - 22H2 | Ryzen 5800X3D | RTX 3090 - 24GB | 128GB |
Main SSD with 1TB | SSD 4TB | PCIe SSD 256GB (configured as Scratch disk) |

Vague posts get vague replies and invariably a lot more questions than is necessary, mainly about details that really should have been added by the OP in the first post

I am assuming from ianrb's cryptic post, he is alluding to the size 503.1px and something in relation to the macro's settings, what that is I have no idea. 

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

thanks all; sort of sorted 
Done some more -- lots more fiddling and now believe selections can only be changed via "edit macro" ; however when making those edits the marching arts are not visible so it's all guess work. 
No dramas; I can live without that idea
Cheers

On 10/27/2018 at 5:49 PM, myclay said:

you have to enable them for later changes, click on the unexposed eye icon on the most left side.

383475995_editablemacros.jpg.e771df103d4e5ba5f54bede433f6038a.jpg

it should look like the above image.   The Tickbox for Circular would just be the default setting the user would see first when using the macro.

That's answer I was looking for :) . Thanks everyone; and yes the question was a bit vague; sorry. Often hard to explain our thoughts in boring monotone typed words. Edited/re-made some macros yesterday and they now seem to be working and saving time. 
Cheers -- consider this thread done and dusted . 

6 hours ago, ianrb said:

That's answer I was looking for :) . Thanks everyone; and yes the question was a bit vague; sorry. Often hard to explain our thoughts in boring monotone typed words. Edited/re-made some macros yesterday and they now seem to be working and saving time. 
Cheers -- consider this thread done and dusted . 

Wasn't having a go, It's more to do with searching at a later date Ian, The title would help people searching for solutions to bring up accurate search results.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

6 hours ago, ianrb said:

Thanks everyone; and yes the question was a bit vague; sorry. Often hard to explain our thoughts in boring monotone typed words.

If you’d read the topic title and the first few words of your OP back to yourself after you typed them, you might have noticed that “Why can't I ---- the settings after running the macro ?” has a crucial word or two missing! ;)

Edit: As @firstdefence has indicated, a more descriptive topic title than “Why can't I ----“ would help with searching at a later date. Don’t be afraid to repeat yourself when creating a descriptive title and then expanding on it in your OP.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)