On 10/27/2018 at 1:35 AM, nautiloda said:

I'd like an option to hide selected pages ;)

I assume you want to hide the thumbnails in the page panel. I don't see the need.  Can you say why you want to hide individual pages? Maybe we'll find another solution.

My Specs:
- Processor: AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
- Monitor: SyncMaster F2380 (resolution 1920x1080)
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro (1803) / 64 bit

If I am working with for example with a 10 page document, and I want to print two (or more) versions of this documente, but in one of them I don't want to print several pages ( for example 2 and 7), in order to do that I have to delete them,  and make two versions of the same document, or only chose the pages, that I want to print  but, the page number would loose it's sequence. I think would be easier to be able to hide the pages that I don't want to print, and work with only one document. 

24 minutes ago, nautiloda said:

but in one of them I don't want to print several pages ( for example 2 and 7), in order to do that I have to delete them

Hello @nautiloda,

if it is just for printing (or export to PDF via print dialog) you can specify which pages to print. It is not necessary to delete any pages.

In the print dialog look for 'Pages' below 'Range'. There you would type in '1, 3-6,8-10'. This excludes pages 2 and 7 from printing :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.1.404) - Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 (beta 1.7.1.404) - Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.7 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77

Windows 10 (1809) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil