You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2018 at 1:35 AM, nautiloda said:

I'd like an option to hide selected pages ;)

I assume you want to hide the thumbnails in the page panel. I don't see the need.  Can you say why you want to hide individual pages? Maybe we'll find another solution.

• 3 months later...

If I am working with for example with a 10 page document, and I want to print two (or more) versions of this documente, but in one of them I don't want to print several pages ( for example 2 and 7), in order to do that I have to delete them,  and make two versions of the same document, or only chose the pages, that I want to print  but, the page number would loose it's sequence. I think would be easier to be able to hide the pages that I don't want to print, and work with only one document. 

24 minutes ago, nautiloda said:

but in one of them I don't want to print several pages ( for example 2 and 7), in order to do that I have to delete them

Hello @nautiloda,

if it is just for printing (or export to PDF via print dialog) you can specify which pages to print. It is not necessary to delete any pages.

In the print dialog look for 'Pages' below 'Range'. There you would type in '1, 3-6,8-10'. This excludes pages 2 and 7 from printing :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• 5 months later...

The need to hide pages or spreads would be helpful, and the reasons are similar to reasons for hiding layers.  For example maybe I have a couple of versions of a page, and I want to hide but not delete until I decide which are final, or be able to switch back and forth between them

• 6 months later...