Hi, When editing my vector drawing I would like to use the selection tool to select, transform and move the complete eye including outlines and shadows.  The tool only allows to draw a rectangle at 1 of 5 attempts (at the faulty attempts always a whole grouping is moved). As soon as I manage to draw a rectangle, not a single layer is marked, although the settings are set in the global settings (see screenshot). The selector "edit all layers" in Layers Studio is also on.  I also tried, after selecting the main group, to reach the other objects and groups by double-tapping, but even in this attempt it was not possible for me to combine all the blacks and gray lines of the eye in one selection.  I attach my complex AD file to you. How can I quickly select the eye including shades? This problem costs me a lot of time as I have to search for layers in hundreds of layers as a workaround. Instead of making a change in a minute, it takes a lot of effort. The app is really very good, but the Move tool is currently a showstopper when using it.    Best regards Sandra Unbenannt_4.afdesign