Am I able to use color fonts in AD on windows10?

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my sent images

Hi @pioneer,

Have a look at Leigh's reply:

On 2/8/2018 at 11:50 AM, Leigh said:

It's been requested a few times in the feature request section. We currently have no plans to support them but it could be something that's added in the future.

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Thank you for this Gabe.  its just the website I was visiting it stated that color fonts were supported in AD. I presume this info was just for the apple apps. Cheers John

color.jpg

1 hour ago, pioneer said:

its just the website I was visiting it stated that color fonts were supported in AD. I presume this info was just for the apple apps.

The last column of the table you’ve reproduced here clearly indicates that colour fonts are only supported in AD on macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.10.83 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1 (iPad Air 2)

8 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

The last column of the table you’ve reproduced here clearly indicates that colour fonts are only supported in AD on macOS 10.14 (Mohave) or later.

But as color fonts or using the font fallback glyphs if/when present? If the latter, then I can contact the web site author to get the info corrected. If the former, great!

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

1 hour ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

The last column of the table you’ve reproduced here clearly indicates that colour fonts are only supported in AD on macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later.

Thanks Alfred, hence my posting the original question on the Forum.  Cheers John