You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Two Recommedations

1.  Greying out completed actions; for example, when I rasterize an image there is no visual indication that this has occured, usually when an action likke this has been clicked, the letters would be greyed out in many software attributes, showing that either something is not possible, or, as in this case, the action has been completed on this paricular selection.

2. I tried, but it was impossible to capture a screen shot demonstrating the issue.  Moving the left text box with the arrow keys I have a visual distance displayed between the end of the text box and the centre page, in this case 0.6 cm, now moving the right text box on the black background the figures are un-readable despite enlarging to 400%.  Is there any hope of being able to adjust this?

Capture.PNG.d09fd368b40b82abd88a5c72d5f3063e.PNG

Microsoft - Like entering your home and opening the stainless steel kitchen door, with a Popup: 'Do you really want to open this door'? Then looking for the dishwasher and finding it stored in the living room where you have to download a water supply from the app store, then you have to buy microsoft compliant soap, remove the carpet only to be told that it is glued to the floor.. Don't forget to make multiple copies of your front door key and post them to all who demand access to all the doors inside your home including the windows and outside shed.

Apple - Like entering your home and opening the oak framed Kitchen door and finding the dishwasher right in front you ready to be switched on, soap supplied, and water that comes through a water softener.  Ah the front door key is yours and it only needs to open the front door.

I know what you mean, at the size it is it is pretty much useless.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thankyou MEB.  I have no alternative but to assume that you left the first point un-answered due to it having nothing to do with your particular responsibilities/job in the affinity environment?  Kind regards, chris

Microsoft - Like entering your home and opening the stainless steel kitchen door, with a Popup: 'Do you really want to open this door'? Then looking for the dishwasher and finding it stored in the living room where you have to download a water supply from the app store, then you have to buy microsoft compliant soap, remove the carpet only to be told that it is glued to the floor.. Don't forget to make multiple copies of your front door key and post them to all who demand access to all the doors inside your home including the windows and outside shed.

Apple - Like entering your home and opening the oak framed Kitchen door and finding the dishwasher right in front you ready to be switched on, soap supplied, and water that comes through a water softener.  Ah the front door key is yours and it only needs to open the front door.

• Staff

The first point is more about general feedback/improvement request/polishment which is the purpose of this thread (which is also monitored by the dev team itself) while the second is an usability/ui issue (thus the reason it was already logged). We already grey-out commands that are not applicable in the current context although there's still a few omissions/improvements to be made.

Ok understood, thankyou MEB