You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Scroll bar does not go to bottom of 10-page document

I am looking at a document that was converted from PDF to AFPUB. It has 10 pages, letter-sized pages. When I try to use the scroll bar to quickly go to the bottom of the document, it only goes down to showing 2/3 of page 3. When I slide the scroll bar all the way to the top, it shows me about 1/3 of page 1, and the black background above that. I CAN scroll by using the scroll wheel on my mouse, but that does take more time and effort.

In another document, 6 pages, also converted from PDF to AFPUB to another PDF document, the scroll bar again takes me up to a 2/3 blank screen, with 1/3 of the first page showing. It takes me down to showing almost all of page 2.

(Overall, I am IMPRESSED with how well Publisher allows me to edit a PDF file!)

​Sharon

• Staff

Hey CatLady, welcome to the Affinity Forums.

Could you please clarify which scrollbar you are referring to? The one in the Pages Panel or the one to the right-side of the screen before the other docked panels?

Can you attach the document and take a screenshot too? I'm really struggling to reproduce this so whatever you can supply will be very helpful! Thanks :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't get back to you, Chris! I don't remember receiving this message in my email ... and I don't often come out here on the forum. Right now I'm downloading the latest (as of 11/11/18), so maybe the problem has gone away. If not, I'll pursue this.

​Sharon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.