You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text Normal blend different on print than screen

Of the two attached files, IMG_20181023_165815.jpg is the printed version and multiply.PNG is a screenshot.The text has the blend of Normal with no fill color set. And the image has a blend of Multiply.  When I take the background image and the foreground image and put them in another program, merge them to a single image with the blend of multiply and then print I don't get the ghostly square.  Am I missing a setting to prevent this? It is odd that it is happening to both images and text boxes with different blends.  When I look at the exported PDF I don't see the ghosting, but when I print I do get it.

Thoughts?

IMG_20181023_165815.jpg

multiply.PNG

• Staff

Hi Tyson of the Northwest,

Would you be able to attach a copy of your AFPub file along with the PDF file please. Also when printing had you printed directly from Affinity, or had you exported to PDF opened that in another app and printed from there? If so what app did you print from!

Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.