You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher won't start

Hi pabloovl

Can you check a couple of things for me. Firstly do you have any form of tablet plugged in?  If not can you try in explorer going to %appdata%/Affinity/Publisher and deleting the 1.0 (beta) folder and then running it?

If that still does not work can you try running the installer again and doing a repair

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

5 hours ago, Chris_K said:

Hi pabloovl

Can you check a couple of things for me. Firstly do you have any form of tablet plugged in?  If not can you try in explorer going to %appdata%/Affinity/Publisher and deleting the 1.0 (beta) folder and then running it?

If that still does not work can you try running the installer again and doing a repair

Cheers

Hello Chris and JFisher,

Did some windows updates and reinstalled Publisher. It worked! Did some tests and when exploring some print options (book and booklet), it crashed. Reopened, tryed again and it worked. So, just some instability... I hope we can see some .indd / .idml compatibility soon, aswell as some impositioning solutions for making signatures for books in a more automatic way, where you can choose signatures sizes (number of pages per signature).

Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.