You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Using tablet in Affinity software using Multiplicity

Hi.  I own both Designer and Photo.  I have already posted on the Stardock Multiplicity forums (Multiplicity is a IP based KVM software for controlling multiple computers by one computer), and figured I'd also post here, in case it's something that can be adjusted in the Affinity software... or someone just happens to have the same experience and/or maybe some theories/suggestions...

I have a PC I do my work on, and then a 'main' PC for email, etc.

My 'Work' PC is being controlled via a 'Main' PC (using Multiplicity).  Everything is working great, except that the tablet is not fully working in Affinity (or any other software).

If I have the tablet connected to the Main computer (so it is controlling the Work PC remotely), the pen works fine in Affinity, but has no pressure control.

If I connect the tablet into the Work PC, pressure works, but unfortunately it appears that the mouse signal sent by the Main PC (via Multiplicity) is partially overriding the pen... so I end up with two 'brushes'... The crosshair/circle (controlled by the mouse, and therefore standing stationary when I'm using the pen), and the brush 'preview/shape', which moves with the pen, as the crosshair stays put.

So, no workaround so far, other than to connect it to the main PC and not have pressure (...painful).

So, I'm wondering if there's any configuration I could do within Designer/Photo (or perhaps Windows7 itself) that might fix this... For example, make Affinity only use tablet input, ignoring the mouse.

Just desperately searching for some sort of fix...

Main: Win7Premium

Work: Win7Pro

Affinity Designer and Photo (latest versions)

Wacom Intuos4

Multiplicity Pro