Recently I have been unable to access tutorials in all three programs, on a Mac and pc and directly from the program or the forum.

Any help appreciated.

Hi @JohnM,

You would need to be more specific. Is that on our Website? On Youtube? On Vimeo? Do you get any error messages? 

Where do you live? Do you use a VPN? If so, where's the server based? 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

I can't open tutorials from the Affinity program opening windows 'View Tutorials"

Can't open tutorials from your website Forum.

I can open tutorials on tube.

I live in UK.

Do not use VPN

It's the Publisher tutorials I wish to access.

Thanks

John

6 hours ago, JohnM said:

It's the Publisher tutorials I wish to access.

What do you see if you open https://affinity.serif.com/publisher/ in a browser window & click on the Tutorials link near the top right of that web page?

Are your firewall setting or a third party utility perhaps blocking access to the affinity.serif.com domain? (The forum.affinity.serif.com is a different domain so it is possible that one is blocked but not the other.)

Affinity Photo 1.6.7 & Affinity Designer 1.6.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 & Affinity Designer 1.6..4.45 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.1.1

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Designer (ADe) Tutorials - Affinity Photo (APh) Tutorials Instagram & Flickr

Thanks firstdefence - url does not work.

GabrielM - just get a time out message after some time.
All was fine until a couple of days ago. I also could not open the forums from my Bookmarks. I did a search for Affinity Forum and then saved this as a new Bookmark - which now opens.

affinity.JPG

Have you tried opening a private window in Firefox? Do you have another browser you could use?

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.12.86 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)

A few things to try...

Are you using a VPN or Proxy?

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Designer (ADe) Tutorials - Affinity Photo (APh) Tutorials Instagram & Flickr