You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Image in bleed area on PDF

• Staff

Thanks for the files! I presume it is related to one of the effects in the embedded document - as it only seems to happen to the sky layer. I've passed it on to development.

In the meantime to continue working on the document, you could go into the embedded document group all layers and then rasterise the group. That will give you one pixel layer that should look correct on export!

Just now, Sean P said:

Thanks for the files! I presume it is related to one of the effects in the embedded document - as it only seems to happen to the sky layer. I've passed it on to development.

In the meantime to continue working on the document, you could go into the embedded document group all layers and then rasterise the group. That will give you one pixel layer that should look correct on export!

Hi Sean, that's great to hear.  The work around makes sense.  I'll also remake the file by 'placing' the image in a frame and see what happens.  I'll let you know!

Thank You

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

We believe this issue has been addressed in the latest beta 1.7.0.192

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

46 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

We believe this issue has been addressed in the latest beta 1.7.0.192

Thanks Patrick.  You guys are doing awesome work. I recommend your product 2 -3 times a week!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.