You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

N-Up and Bleed document problem #145

I have one A5 document with 2mm bleed. If i try to include bleed and try the n-up on a SRA3 (32x45) paper with the settings: Across: 2 / Down:2 /Repeat: 4 leaving all the other ones on 0, then exported the pdf and if you see the output dimensions you will see that everything is messed up. I would like to give them left margin and top margin but it look worse... The output is a random measurement and overlaped pages. If you need more info please tell me.

43 minutes ago, Chris_K said:

Hi dcarvalho84

Can you explain exactly what you mean by everything is messed up? I can see that when setting the repeats up it is not taking the bleed area into account for spacing between each tile. Is this what you are referring to?

Thanks

Hi Chris_K

Yes, when i'm talking about mess is regarding measurements only. I've overlaping pages and if i open the pdf, the top 2 end with different size of the bottom 2.

Do you want the files? The afpub and the resulting pdf?

51 minutes ago, Chris_K said:

Hi dcarvalho84

The afpub and PDF would be useful for me to look into this

thanks

Can you tell me how/where do you want it, because this is from a client work :) and i would like to send it privately.

I've the files already prepared.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.