jackamus

AD getting tired?

A few times I've noticed that as I group, ungroup, move groups, copy and paste groups etc AD starts to have difficulty in selecting a group if I click on it. I solve this problem by saving the file and quitting AD. I then reopen AD, reopen the file and all is well again.

Mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

AD version 1.6.0

Hi Jackamus,
Do you have any kind of screen recording showing this at all? If you have any reproducible steps that would also really help! Without those it makes it difficult for us to try and reproduce to report to development!

Next time it happens how would you like me to record it? If I just send you the file I imagine it would work OK on your computer.

Mac OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.6

AD version 1.6.0

1 hour ago, jackamus said:

Next time it happens how would you like me to record it? If I just send you the file I imagine it would work OK on your computer.

I presume you have QuickTime on your Mac? This does a decent job at screen recording - if you could show what is happening in that it will be useful to us to try and reproduce, and if possible show your History Panel just to get an idea what you had previously done!

Thanks!

Just now, jackamus said:

OK I'll have a go when it happens again although I have never used QuickTime like this before.

It's really simple:

1. From QuickTime do File > New Screen Recording
  2. Click the record button
  3. Click to record the full screen 
  4. When finished click the 'Stop' button in the top right near the clock
  5. File > Save to save as a .MOV :)