crac3r

Package deal for all 3 programs

Hi all,

are there any plans for a package deal for all 3 programs of the suite, once publisher is officially released? I'm very happy with the beta and am considering buying photo and designer. However, if there was the prospect of a package deal I'd wait until publisher is released and buy all 3 then.

So, is there any information you can give as of now?

Thanks in advance! :)

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @crac3r. :)

There’s never been a package deal for the Affinity apps, as far as I’m aware, but we were offered generous discounts on all of the apps when versions 1.5 and 1.6 were released. There were also discounts on the desktop apps when the iPad apps were launched.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

No, I understood what you meant, or at least I think I did! Perhaps you misunderstood when I referred to “generous discounts on all of the apps”: you might have inferred that I meant “all of the apps as a package”, but there was actually a discount on each app regardless of whether you purchased one app or several.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

2021...."Serif is pleased to announce...the Affinity  Creative Suite''

2027...."Serif is pleased to announce...the Affinity Creative Cloud''

Wakes up in a cold sweat!

On 10/20/2018 at 11:17 AM, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @crac3r. :)

There’s never been a package deal for the Affinity apps, as far as I’m aware, but we were offered generous discounts on all of the apps when versions 1.5 and 1.6 were released. There were also discounts on the desktop apps when the iPad apps were launched.

to affinity, please confirm which is an update (free) and an upgrade (paid to obtain).

1.0  -  1.99 all the same = update (free) ?

Or is each tenths place after the decimal an upgrade and require a payment?  IE 1.5 - 1.6 ?

On 10/25/2018 at 4:28 PM, iMatt said:

2021...."Serif is pleased to announce...the Affinity  Creative Suite''

2027...."Serif is pleased to announce...the Affinity Creative Cloud''

Wakes up in a cold sweat

'Tis the ghost of  Adoimage.png.c366a7bfb19dcdaf4e3681dde9639e5a.png

Windows 7 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM