You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It's nice to have a sample file, Myke, however:

1. It's best to have the description of the problem(s) in the forum post, not just in the sample file.
  2. It would be better to have the actual .afpub file that we can use to recreate the problem, not just a screenshot of the problem, if you can provide it.
  3. It's best to separate bug reports from feature requests, as they have different forums and are tracked differently.

For the benefit of others reading this topic, here's what Myke said in that .afpub file:

2 problems that you will certainly have already solved or that I have just been too naïve to avoid.

• Copying emoji from the Microsoft character table lost the colour.
  • Text wrap square 5mm margin with justification didn’ quite work as I expected.
  • I realise most folk won’t want it but is there an autosave option ?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Hi Chris_K

The screen shot showed the justication.  Half way down the paragraph a single word is justified. T to the left, h in the middle and e to the right.  Ideally this single word would have pushed the rest of the paragrah along just from the beginning of the line rather than taking a whole line for one word.

Affinity publisher report j.pdf

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.