You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

If you copy text then an image then text it crashes (just like Pageplus 9 does). When it crashes is there a way of pulling back the file so there is an option to give it the name of the original file (Word uses a temp file). I had to set autosave to 2 minute intervals so I didn't lose too much work but it is very annoying having to wait minutes on long documents for it to reload.

Long table creation is a nightmare. There is no way of formatting it when you paste a long list of table entries (even in pure text + tab format). There is no select all in the edit menu and of course you can't create a table from selected text. Tables can't be split and I can't see a way of creating a heading on each page.

Creating indexes take a long time as the tables are updated after each entry.

Hi KevinK

I'm able to copy text, then an image, then text without it leading to any crashes. What version of Windows are you running? Do you have any clipboard management t software installed and are you perhaps able to provide a video of the steps you are taking to get the crash to occur?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

• 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.