You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta 1.7.0.145 (Windows)

Each time I try to download and Install a Beta update I have a problem as they always fail setup and I loose the current !.7.0.133 version and completely loos Affinity Publisher. can any one suggest what I am doing wrong? please.

Yes, this seems to be a consistent issue for lots of people, including me. Hopefully they'll address it before a finished release version shows up, but installer stuff I'm guessing is behind a lot of other things on the priority list. The way I've been upgrading each time is to uninstall (or attempt to install the new version and let it fail), then reboot, then install the new version, and the installation seems to work after that reboot. Upgrading smoothly just by running the installer with the old version still installed has never once worked for me on either of the two PCs I've been using, and I've installed every beta version that has been released.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.