You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Combining shapes / pathfinder

53 minutes ago, MEB said:

Hi Franky Drappier,
Yes, right-click the main toolbar and select Customise Toolbar.... It's on the second row of controls. Drag it to the main toolbar to place it there.

Thank you so much! What a great feature! The text wrap thing is there as well: fantastic. I simply didn't know. You guys rock!

P.S.

1. Ive noticed thet when I place a PDF file (from a customer for example - like i sometimes do in indesign) into a layout, the appearance of that pdf changes (fonts, diappearing images...). For now I've been changing those pdf's into images, but it would be great to be able to place PDF's just as they are. Any solutions for this?

2. Any idea when Dutch might be added to the language list? I know some people have found a way by integrating libreoffice libraries, but so far I've been unsuccessfull.