pioneer

Free Brushes

Don't know if this post is allowed if not, with apologies.  I stumbled across these free brushes on the internet, Can be used with AD and AP.  Cheers John. https://www.photoshopsupply.com/brushes/comic-book-sound-effects-brushes-for-photoshop

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my sent images

Photoshop *.abr brushes generally work well, but you won’t be able to use *.asl styles or any mockups containing ‘smart objects’.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.4 (iPad Air 2)

On 10/17/2018 at 12:40 PM, pioneer said:

Don't know if this post is allowed if not, with apologies.  I stumbled across these free brushes on the internet, Can be used with AD and AP.  Cheers John. https://www.photoshopsupply.com/brushes/comic-book-sound-effects-brushes-for-photoshop

Just I read this article It will be helpful to me and once again thanks for sharing your valuable information.

Daniel Dixon

PHP Developer

2 hours ago, Brian Nguyen said:

After I imported the comic book sound effects brushes, it does not appear in my brushes panel. Any help

Hi!
How did you import the brushes? I just imported them, and they showed up fine here.

- Affinity Photo 1.6.7

- Affinity Designer 1.6.1

MacBook Pro 8 GB
MacBook Pro Mojave 10.14.2

52 minutes ago, Brian Nguyen said:

After i downloaded them, i went to the brushed panel and clicked on "import brushes" chose the file and it never popped up in the panel.

Which app were you using, and which persona were you in at the time of import?

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.4 (iPad Air 2)