You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.70.145 Print does Nothing

3 minutes ago, Fixx said:

I can select File > Print... and absolutely nothing happens. Mac OSX Sierra.

I'm on Mojave and it works.

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

It cannot be hidden as I would not be able to work the document were it open. I think I have not previously tried to print as export to PDF is the main thing.

Tried restarting mac and resetting Publisher, no change. But if this is only me maybe it is not serious :-D

On 10/16/2018 at 9:46 AM, Fixx said:

I am not sure if it should :-D
but I can select File > Print... and absolutely nothing happens. Mac OSX Sierra.

Mac OSX Sierra here too, works fine. Does the File menu remain highlighted after you choose this (although if it did you wouldn't be able to work on the document so I bet the answer is no). Is it a wireless printer, is the printer on, those are stupid questions and shouldn't affect the print dialog. I think it is just you and for you it is serious. Sorry I can't help other than saying it works for me.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

I am also on MAC OSX Sierra.   Wireless printer.  Printing works perfectly.    But it must be maddening for Fixx.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Working for me in Sierra as well.

--------------------

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020 i7 72GB) • AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
MacBook Pro, 13", M1 2020 • 16 GB • macOS Sonoma
iPad Air 2022

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.