You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I believe that Publisher is the replacement for PagePlus. If so PagePlus has templates to get one started in design the phase. Publisher has not have any templates. Will they be available in later releases? Also, I am the newsletter editor for my local camera club. The newsletter  contains the text of web sites.  Is there an output format that can read by anyone, can the text for the website be copied or link to the actual website?

12 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

I believe that Publisher is the replacement for PagePlus

Hello @RedSnapper first of all APub is not a replacement of PagePlus but another product from another line, this is more to make it clear for answers to follow.

14 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

Publisher has not have any templates

Well ... give it time as APub is still on Beta development and we have not yet seen what it will be in it's final version, i'm pretty sure what we ask have been tested and even the guys at Serif are simply on process to deliver and correct.

17 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

Is there an output format that can read by anyone, can the text for the website be copied or link to the actual website?

Here i believe @MEB is the guys who can provide you with clear answer.
BTW ... it's really good to have you around, please feel at home as we are all playing into the same Affinity pool..

Blessings

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3