You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello Everyone,
Well i know this have been asked for long time by many but also wanted to add my request into the long long list

How come Affinity Designer can't do this kind of simple stuff Inkscape can do using it's interpolate extension and Ai can do with it's tool ?
i mean, i'm not asking affinity to be like Ai nor Inkscape but the mesh you will see attached here was created in less than 30sec on a very old laptop running Linux Fedora 29 beta with inkscape installed.

Please guys not only this tool but make it happen with more tools straight from your Knight Bag, make me smile like you did with the new thing you have added to the pen tool of APublisher thus making it 10 times better than the Pen tool implemented into ADesigner ... Well this one still need to grow to where APub stand :D but ... get it done guys and ... make me smile.

BTW it's free to use for anyone who feel it may be of interest both Personal & commercial, the SVG you can use to recolor with ADesigner or APhoto. Enjoy !

drawing.svg

Mesh_1.png

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

• 1 month later...

Coming back to this !
Most peoples on the forum have asked that tool and @MattP actually asked us to tell what we really want to achieve or do so that its helps him to implement something that fits.
I say : the tool is on the official, so i'm just updating with more details to help the devs team.
May you who read this feel free to add your 2 cents contributing for a better tool to be implemented.

The linked video from my friend Tom Satori shows few of what i personally believe and would like to see possible with Affinity Blend/Replica tool when it is implemented.

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3