You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crashes on 1.7.0.145

• Staff

Hey osang,

Unfortunately crash reports occasionally don't contain any clues as to what may have triggered the crash. Do you recall roughly what you may have been doing at the time? 5 crashes in a day is pretty good going (if they were different crashes) so you might have been running into the same issue.

The two reports you attached do look to be different which is why it has prompted me to try and find out some more info about what you did. 

I have problems with a specific document as well. It was imported from a Designer file (which I have done with lots of documents without any issues). I did lots of edits to the document, but after trying to do a PDF export, it just keeps crashing. I have tried to create a new document, and then copy and paste the content to the new file, but then it crashes when copying the content of the page.

Anders

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.