You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Resource Manager - Affinity Publisher Beta 1.70.145

I've sent You the PDF I've used to work in »affinity publisher«. The problem I had working with the file I' ve already sent I don't have with the following PDF for example.

I Think theres a problem with files generated bay opening a PDF in »Affinity Publisher« generally. I try to work with my indesign files by creating PDF's  and opening those in Affinity publisher.

Working with different PDF's (all created in InDesign 4) the occure different problems, which I don't have while creating a new file.

Katalog_Pailer_24-25.pdf

• Staff

Hi VeraIkon,
Thanks for the files. I've already experienced the same/similar issue with the file you sent me (program frozen when I tried to replace an image). I still don't know what's causing this and I'm still investigating the issue but a reset seemed to fix it. So it may be some conflict with a setting or something. Do the following: press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the program until a Clear User Data dialog appears. Keep the first three boxes ticked then press Clear. Try opening one of the problematic files and replacing an image again. Does it still crash or freeze for you after the reset?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.