276ccm

Synchronised drawing - vector or raster

Just found out how to do synchronised drawing, both in vector and raster.. I'm sure this is old news, but.. for me this is very useful :-) 

Once in a while, I'm doing real pinstriping on motorcycles and cars, but I always like to design the motif before I do it with real paint, and its always cool to test with different colours, so for me this was very good news.. and I'm sure it can be useful for a lot of other things too :-) 

I´ll post a picture of a car I one pinstriped, so everyone knows what pin striping is, and a video of how it works, and the synchronized.afdesign file you can use too test it out, as I'm not very good at explaining :-) 

IMG_4850.jpeg

That is very clever!!  

I seem to recall someone asking if it was possible to do mirror image in AD and being told no. It seems that you can after all.

Thanks for sharing 

IPad Pro 10.5 512GB iOS 12.1 Affinity Photo 1.6.11.85 Affinity Design 1.6.4.45

I have just d/led it to have a play and I am so delighted that you have mastered this technique and share it with us!  Although I am not nearly as skilled as most of the other members, even I have been able to turn out some images that are very pleasing to me.  This is brilliant and I am very appreciative.

I’m very happy you found it useful! :-) I’m not an expert either, but learn a little here and there, and Affinity makes really great tools for us! :-) 

Are you using a tablet and stylus to do the drawing? Or mouse/touchpad? Asking because of how fluid your movements are. Really nice work! And what a great application for Designer!