You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Create Paragraph Style dialogue box size too large for my 1366 x 768px laptop screen

This is not so much a bug, as something that bugs me and I realise my screen size of is below your recommended, and also run Windows scaling at an unsupported 115%, but generally I don't have problems with any other apps including Designer and Photo. 

I don't remember this being an issue with earlier beta versions but as you can see from the screenshot the end of the Create Paragraph Style dialogue box is cut off and the title bar is off-screen. This occurs even if I set the taskbar to auto-hide. 

screenshot.png

v2.4.1 Designer/Photo/Publisher | Mac mini (M1, 2020) | Sonoma 14.4.1

Hi Jonopen

Thanks for this. You are technically running below minimum resolution for the app especially with your screen scaling applied. This dialog is larger in publisher too to include all the advanced typography features it has over Photo and Designer. but I can see if there is anything that can be done here

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Thanks Chris. It looks like the typography figure options is the longest page but can also see that it would be inconsistent with other the option pages to layout the check boxes differently. Perhaps a scrollbar? 

v2.4.1 Designer/Photo/Publisher | Mac mini (M1, 2020) | Sonoma 14.4.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.