You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Serif Photo plus and Draw Plus registration key

Sorry to bother but I had photo plus and draw plus on my computer and when I wiped it clean and went to reinstall it and when I go to register it again my old code no longer works and when I go to retrieve a new code It send me to this site. How to I obtain the registration key for my products again??

• Staff

@dsporty1988

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

This customer forum concentrates on the Affinity range of software.

The Plus range are supported on CommunityPlus and the answer to your question can be found here

https://community.serif.com/forum/customer-services/4914/registering-serif-legacy-software

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 1 year later...

@Ernest Moorey

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

The number which you have received is the Installation Code, not the Registration Code.

Please read the post from @Patrick Connor directly above yours, and follow the link he gives.  You will find full details there about how to register your product.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

• 3 weeks later...

@Divya

I know that DrawPlus Starter Edition has not be available to download for a number of years, so is this a recently downloaded software or are you needing to reinstall and hence re-register?  Because ALL the "Plus" range of software is now Legacy, i.e. no longer produced, I know there is a Universal Registration Key for all the "purchased" versions which is 881887, but I do not know whether this can be used with any of the Starter Editions.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2020 at 2:52 PM, emmrecs01 said:

@Ernest Moorey

The number which you have received is the Installation Code, not the Registration Code.

Please read the post from @Patrick Connor directly above yours, and follow the link he gives.  You will find full details there about how to register your product.

HTH

Jeff

Thank you Jeff,

I have just got around to that and I am still using this software. I have tried some replacement software, but they do not seem to work as well as the old Drawplus 8. That also has its problems, however, but I have not found an easier to use program, so I am continuing with this. AutoCad was an absolute nightmare and I gave that up. Anyway, thank you for the tip about registration. With kind regards, Ernest

• 9 months later...

I have purchased a second hand cd of serif drawplus x8 with a legit registration code but it isn't going in past the insert registration key, I have also been advised to use a generic key of 881887 but i have no idea where ii should enter this to progress further

• Staff

@rabnick

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums

11 minutes ago, rabnick said:

i have no idea where ii should enter this to progress further

On 10/14/2018 at 9:35 AM, Patrick Connor said:

@dsporty1988

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

This customer forum concentrates on the Affinity range of software.

The Plus range are supported on CommunityPlus and the answer to your question can be found here

https://community.serif.com/forum/customer-services/4914/registering-serif-legacy-software

The product key is prompted for when you install the software. The registration code will be prompted for when the software runs (normally not until 30 days after installation) and that's when you enter 881887

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

23 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

The registration code will be prompted for when the software runs (normally not until 30 days after installation) and that's when you enter 881887

I don’t have DrawPlus X8 in front of me right now, but I believe the Help menu should have a ‘Registration Wizard’ entry that you can use at any time if you prefer not to wait until the program prompts you.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 1 year later...

@ATulipsTale

And you are not able to understand?! Read the second posting above yours.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!