On 9/12/2019 at 8:51 AM, breadesign said:

Sounds familiar - pretty sure there are a lot of us in the same boat!

I can't avoid having a CC subscription as I get client files in Adobe formats (I also haven't found a good enough substitute for After Effects), however I'm militantly anti-rental so I'm trying to move to non-rental solutions for all my in-house design/3D stuff. I don't want to lose access to my files if I can't afford to pay a rental bill, nor do I want lazy-arse companies losing any impetus to improve because they have a monopoly and guaranteed income stream. 3DS MAX upgrades from Autodesk have been a giant yawn for a decade or more since they started "maintenance" plans then rental subscriptions - they haven't even fixed decades old bugs as they have their customers locked in regardless. 

The lack of this function is driving me absolute ape-sh*t right now. I use this all the time in Indy, but just trying to design my resume using bullet points is a nightmare.