I am having a repeated issue using Affinity Designer on iPad.   

No matter the tool. 

No matter the input device. 

No matter the zoom or image format. 

I cannot draw without a 0.5” offset.  

Here is a video of the issue.  

Inhave tried quitting the app. Restarting the iPad.  

I am using iOS public beta 3, iPad Pro 12.9” first gen, Affinity Designer 1.6.2.42

Hi wwvuillemot,

Does this happen when selecting objects and drawing rectangle shapes out?

Looking at your video it appears you have View: Zoomed set in the iPad Settings > Display & Brightness. There is currently a known issue whereby Artboards and Grids are being displayed offset. With that said however I cannot reproduce the brush strokes being offset like you're getting - pretty much identical specs iOS 12.1 public beta 3, 12.9" iPad 1st Gen and Designer 1.6.2.42.

Could you try setting View back to Standard in the iPad settings please and see how that responds? Do you have any other zoom or accessibility options enabled that could be causing it to interfere?

I reset the preferences for that canvas to factory defaults.   Unfortunately I have been unable to since reproduce — which is frustrating since I would love to be reliably reproduce and then correct to share our to dev team.  

Minimally thank you for helping me get unblocked.  

14 hours ago, wwvuillemot said:

I reset the preferences for that canvas to factory defaults.   Unfortunately I have been unable to since reproduce — which is frustrating since I would love to be reliably reproduce and then correct to share our to dev team.  

Minimally thank you for helping me get unblocked.  

If you do manage to find out what causes it to happen again then please so let us know. :)