Scott Williams

Affinity Photo Blend Ranges Tutorial

Great video - nice clear explanation.

Unless I nodded off, you never got around to the second graph… to be continued?

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

ScreenToGIF (Open Source, Portable, ~610kB)

Very nice tutorial. I didn't know about the blend range feature, but I definitely gonna use that one a lot now I know about it! Thanks for the great and very relaxed explanation.

Very calming music in the back too btw :)

On 10/12/2018 at 8:00 PM, Aammppaa said:

Great video - nice clear explanation.

Unless I nodded off, you never got around to the second graph… to be continued?

Thanks :) Near the end of the video I explain how to use the right hand graph.  After the examples.

20 hours ago, wigglepixel said:

Very nice tutorial. I didn't know about the blend range feature, but I definitely gonna use that one a lot now I know about it! Thanks for the great and very relaxed explanation.

Very calming music in the back too btw :)

Thank you :)

-1 on the music, that Church type music was putting me to sleep, I also could not see where you mentioned the second graph so I must have nodded off at some point as well

But overall a very nice video and taught me some things I did not know you could use blend ranges for

Looking forward to your next video

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

Thank you for the tutorial! Good inspiration, especially de-noising dark areas. If you are looking for constructive feedback, give me a shout!

Thanks again!

9 hours ago, Scott Williams said:

Near the end of the video I explain how to use the right hand graph.  After the examples.

OK - drank a double espresso, propped my eyelids up with matchsticks, and went in for another view…

Still couldn't see any mention of the second graph?!

Am I losing it?

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

10 hours ago, Aammppaa said:

OK - drank a double espresso, propped my eyelids up with matchsticks, and went in for another view…

Still couldn't see any mention of the second graph?!

Am I losing it?

I owe you an apology, It is not there. I have accidentally uploaded an earlier version of the video without the right panel explanation included. I am very sorry for making you out to be wrong when you have kindly taken the time to properly check out my video.

Thank you very much for pointing this out. It has has over 400 views in two days and you are the only person to mention it. I am very grateful.

It will be deleted today and replaced it with the correct video today.

Thanks again. Scott.

Nice tutorial. Blend option is used to give perfection to any image. It is a basic tool of designing software and can't handle anything without it. Your tutorial will be an addon for creative persons.

Farsi tutor

8 hours ago, LeesaJohnson said:

Nice tutorial. Blend option is used to give perfection to any image. It is a basic tool of designing software and can't handle anything without it. Your tutorial will be an addon for creative persons.

Thank you very much :)

Glad to have helped :)

Have subscribed to your channel.