You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Blend Ranges Tutorial

-1 on the music, that Church type music was putting me to sleep, I also could not see where you mentioned the second graph so I must have nodded off at some point as well

But overall a very nice video and taught me some things I did not know you could use blend ranges for

Looking forward to your next video

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

9 hours ago, Scott Williams said:

Near the end of the video I explain how to use the right hand graph.  After the examples.

OK - drank a double espresso, propped my eyelids up with matchsticks, and went in for another view…

Still couldn't see any mention of the second graph?!

Am I losing it?

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

10 hours ago, Aammppaa said:

OK - drank a double espresso, propped my eyelids up with matchsticks, and went in for another view…

Still couldn't see any mention of the second graph?!

Am I losing it?

I owe you an apology, It is not there. I have accidentally uploaded an earlier version of the video without the right panel explanation included. I am very sorry for making you out to be wrong when you have kindly taken the time to properly check out my video.

Thank you very much for pointing this out. It has has over 400 views in two days and you are the only person to mention it. I am very grateful.

It will be deleted today and replaced it with the correct video today.

Thanks again. Scott.