You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Public Beta - 1.7.0.145 (Windows)

23 hours ago, Rick G said:

I have the same issue. It kills the install and you must reboot the machine and try again. At that point it will install successfully

I've the same problem since this last version, but for me, uninstalling the old version, removing the directories for publisher in C:\Program Files\Affinity, C:\ProgramData\Affinity, \AppData\Roaming\Affinity, rebooting, is not enough. I just can't install it.

(unfortunable, ive forgot this is just a -date limited - beta :$ and begin to really works with :/

(but i was able to install it with : C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /I "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\AffinitySetup\ea9a37cc-d147-11e8-9648-0050b6654c57\Affinity.msi" /L*V "C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\affinitylog.log" REINSTALLMODE=vamus tweak it if you need it)

Screenshot_affinity.jpg

Edited by Larsene
solution found

I had no problems by installing the update, but  by creating a photobook I had several crashes. Using the formal version with 40 pages of a photobook I had no problem at all.

I think there is a problem for Affinity Publisher after the update by using the graphic interface Intel HD Graphics 620. I had no problems by using Affinity Photo or Designer with HD Graphics 620.

My equipment is:

Windows 10 pro x64, version 1803, Build 17134.345

Microsoft Surface pro, Intel i5-7300U, 2,6 GHz, 8 GB RAM

HD Graphics 620

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.